Floyd “Money” Mayweather, one of the greatest pound-for-pound fighters in professional boxing history, landed his private jet in Atlantic City, New Jersey today, Friday, July 29, 2022 at approximately 5:45 p.m.
Mayweather is in Atlantic City for the 42nd Annual National Sports Collectors Convention 2022, which is being held at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
While there is still all weekend to go, the event has drawn large crowds and is already a hugely successful national convention.
It gave Atlantic City the opportunity to shine on the biggest stage. It comes right after the NAACP National Convention convention, on back-to-back weeks.
Here is a link to our previous coverage on the real importance of this convention.
Read more: National Sports Collectors Convention Means Millions for AC Zone
Here are exclusive photos of Mayweather’s private jet and Mayweather himself at Atlantic City’s Signature Flight Support, located right next to Atlantic City International Airport.
This special gem of an airport, for small private planes, is also known as Fixed Based Operator (FBO).
Mayweather’s in-ring accomplishments read like a human reel:
- Mayweather is twice Ring Magazine’s Fighter of the Year in 1998 and 2007)
- 2007 Boxing Writers Association of America Fighter of the Year Award
- Best ESPY Fighter Award (ESPNTV) in 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- An unbeaten career record of 50-0.
- The lineal champion in four weight classes.
- Box/Rec Inc has proclaimed Mayweather the greatest pound-for-pound champion in history.
- TMT Promotions (TyexMoney Team) led by Floyd Mayweather has become one of the leading boxing promotion companies in the world.
Mayweather has generated over $1 billion in his boxing career while maintaining over $600 million in his net worth.
SOURCE: Biography of Floyd Mayweather regarding career statistics.